Friday, November 5, 2010

The Colour Purple

Dear Madonna,

I can't believe I had to make another trip this week to the hospital - this time due to an injury to one of my toes!  It was a dancing accident, which happened during one of our weekly Tuesday night practices at the Dovercourt House, and before some hapless Leader gets blamed I might as well come clean and admit that it was totally self-inflicted.

"The Meat" was understandably concerned; the US Open is less than a month away, and we can't really change the choreography - as Nick suggested - so that we do the entire routine on The Meat's shoulders!

The toe is actually feeling a lot better today. I have a bandage on to stablize it a bit, so haven't checked if the bruising has gone down... 

Seriously, the only purple I want to see on November 27th is my costume.

Julie




The only purpl

No comments: