Friday, November 19, 2010

10, 9, 8....



Dear Madonna,

The countdown is really on. It's now just eight (8) days until The Meat and I compete at the US Open. Can you believe it?

I arrived in Prescott today for a week of rehearsing before we head to California.  Of course we won't be spending every minute of every day in the dance studio.  For one thing, Summer's Dancework's is busy during the day with classes in Ballet, Tap, Jazz and Hip-Hop - ages three to 87(!).  For another, there's just so much abuse The Meat's body can take hauling my heavy a** over his head.

Or so he likes to say.

I'll be here for U.S. Thanksgiving, which we'll share with Summer and her family. Apparently we're going to see a High School play tomorrow night. I've got a few things to keep me busy but I suspect I'll be crawling the walls and *more* than ready to get on that plane to Burbank next Friday.

And for some reason I can't get the Queen song "Don't Stop Me Now" out of my head....

No comments: