Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Feet


Dear Madonna,

I don't know if I told you or not, but I was approached by Dave and Linda Corke, dance teachers in Ottawa, to endorse some dance shoes. (Dave and Linda also sell shoes and run an embroidery business.)

So back in August at the Chicagoland Dance Festival I had Kermit Duke, a professional photographer who works a lot of the dance events, take a bunch of pictures of me in the shoes Dave and Linda provided. It was my idea to pose on the white piano outside the hotel's ballroom. We did a few shots of me lying on the piano (again my idea) and then with my feet on the keys (Kermit's idea). Dave and Linda finally chose one with me sitting, hugging my knees, ankles crossed, and blinged it up a bit for their use. What do you think?

How goes the tour?

Julie

No comments: