Friday, June 20, 2008

Maid of the Missed Opportunies


Dear Madonna,

Regrets, I've had a few....

I'm sorry I didn't get Mike Topel to dance with the two pregnant Madonnas during JulieFest.

And I'm sorry I didn't come up with the descriptor "thunderous finish" during our wine-blending team-building event in Niagara-on-the-Lake.

The above photo was taken of our group on the Maid of the Mist tour boat, with the Canadian Horseshoe Falls in the background. Have you ever done it? It's a blast, but you do get very wet.

I was very surprised that Shelley seemed to like the Baby Tattoos I gave her as a shower gift last weekend. I thought they'd be my 'get-out-of-babysitting-free' card for sure. Perhaps she was just being polite.

We had our first Epplett Award Fund Steering Committee meeting last night, with a lot of great ideas and some concrete actions for the first "Eppies". Someone - who shall remain nameless - suggested that *you* may be eligible for an Honourary Eppie....

I'll send you a postcard from Cancun.
Julie

No comments: