Friday, May 9, 2008

Sticky & Sweet


Dear Madonna,

Diggin' the new album, and thanks for sending along that advance info about the concert dates. So glad you're making a stop in Toronto this time. Where are you staying? Will you be at the St-James again in Montreal? That's a such a gorgeous hotel.

I'm looking forward to playing '4 Minutes' tonight at the Toronto Swing Dance Society's Friday night dance. I'm teaching a couple of short lessons then deejaying part of the evening. It'll be one of the last opportunities for me to talk up JulieFest...which is now less than a week away, can you believe it?

Any word from Antonio (Bandaras) about whether he can make it? I'm still looking for Tango dancers....

Miss Julie

(The 'Miss' is an affectation I picked up in New Orleans)

1 comment:

Me voy al Sticky&Sweet said...

J'adore votre blog, je m'appelle Aurelio et je suis mexican, est-ce que tu vais á tournée de Madonna??