Sunday, January 20, 2008

Mike's Our Bitch

Dear Madonna,

I just got back from Texas, where I spent some time with my good pal Mike Topel. Mike is an amazing West Coast Swing dancer and teacher, and I've invited him to teach a series of classes over the Victoria Day Weekend as part of my birthday celebrations. (He has it posted on his website as "Toronto JulieFest": http://www.miketopel.com/)

In fact, I've found a great big bow for him to wear!

We're just working out the content for the workshops. I want Mike to teach a Cha Cha class on the Friday night (dancing Cha with him is a totally orgasmic experience), and otherwise he's willing to do our bidding. So I've put the word out to the community to see if there are any requests.

And great news...I heard from Cava Karen in England. She's making arrangements to be here for my birthday, too!

I've also heard from Shawn-o that he's lined up sound equipment support for The Dear Johns so that I don't have to pay to use the Gladstone's existing system.

Woo-hoo!

Julie

No comments: